HELLO. GOODBYE
January 19, 2014 The next few weeks are going to be an emotional roller coaster ride for me. There's a lot going on and I'm excited and scared and a little nauseous. I will continue turning this week. A huge thank you to Arvold Casting (http://arvoldcasting.com/) for the opportunity to work on this most amazing television series. Every day is a learning experience. Seeing how different directors work is an invaluable practical opportunity. It's the best classroom for someone in my position. I'm watching every aspect of the production, keeping my ears open and taking it all in. Every day is a reminder that I am doing what I am supposed to be doing. My heart races every time I step onto set. This coming weekend, January 24th and 25th will bring to an end a three and half year run with the Richmond-based improvisational comedy group West End Comedy. ( http://wecomedy.com/) I am proud of what I have accomplished these last three years. I have done my best...


Comments
Post a Comment